Cam Gigandet Workout Routine
What does Cam Gigandet’s workout routine look like?
Cam Gigandet is an American actor from Tacoma, Washington, most well-known for movie roles in Twilight, Never Back Down, Easy A, and The Magnificent Seven. He also had leading roles in TV series Reckless and Ice, plus guest appearances on CSI and The Young and the Restless.
Cam follows a careful exercise and diet plan to keep his body super lean and in the best shape for work. If you want to up your weight training and get a ripped body, Cam Gigandet’s intense workout schedule is a great one to follow.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Cam Gigandet’s workout routine, diet, and supplements. We’ve done thorough research on Cam’s diet and exercise regime, but this article is not his exact workout routine.
It provides an idea of what Cam does when training for a role, based on interviews, his own commentary, and information from trainers.
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: 176 pounds
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthday: August 16, 1982
- Accolades: 2008 Young Hollywood Awards – One to Watch, 2008 and 2009 MTV Movie Awards – Best Fight, 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Movie: Villian.
Cam Gigandet played a fight club MMA fighter in Never Back Down, and while it’s been more than a decade since the movie was released, Cam continues to keep up with a strict workout regime.
Cam maintains a ripped physique through targeted muscle training, focusing on a particular muscle group each day for a lean, toned body. He dedicates one day each week to chest, back, shoulders, arms, and cardio workouts.
After a few days of intense resistance training, Cam switches gears to high-powered cardio sessions to cut down on excessive fat and ensure his body recovers from all the weight lifting.
Cam Gigandet’s Workout Routine
Cam Gigandent’s workout routine focuses on building muscles and losing extra fat for a tough, lean, fighting physique.
Cam does intense workouts five days a week with rest on the weekend to make sure his muscles recover and he’s ready to go again the next week.
Here is Cam Gigandent’s workout routine.
Monday – Chest
- Push-ups (3 sets, 30 reps)
- Machine incline presses (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Machine vertical chest presses (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Bench presses (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Nautilus presses (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell flys (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell presses (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable flys (4 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday – Back
- Pull-ups (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated rows (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell bent-over rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Lat pulldowns (3 sets, 15 reps)
- T-bar rows (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Dumbbell single-arm row (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Chest-supported dumbbell rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Kettleball swings (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Med ball wood chop (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Superman (2 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday – Shoulders
- Arnold presses (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Single-arm push press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell overhead presses (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline bench presses (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell front raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell lateral raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell overhead presses (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable lateral raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable front raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Reverse pec deck flys (3 sets, 12 reps)
Thursday – Arms
- Cable curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Tricep press downs (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Overhead tricep extensions (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Lying triceps extensions (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell hammer curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Underhand seated rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Skullcrushers (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Preacher curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pull-ups (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triangle push-ups (3 sets, 10 reps)
Friday – Cardio
Cam Gigandet does 45 minutes of cardio work treadmill running at 70-75% maximum heart rate. He spends 5-10 minutes stretching before and after running to prevent injury and protect his muscles as they strengthen.
Saturday and Sunday – Rest Days
Cam understands the importance of resting his muscles after a hard week of training and work. He sticks to his diet during the weekend but doesn’t go to the gym, so when Monday comes around, he’s ready to hit the weights hard for lots of reps.
Cam Gigandet’s Diet
To achieve his amazing abs and ripped chest and arms, Cam Gigandent follows a strict diet plan focused on protein and minimum carbs. Junk foods are a no-go zone, and carbs are completely restricted after 6 PM to help his metabolism.
Instead of having a big breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Cam commits to smaller portions throughout the day, with protein-rich snacks keeping him fueled and ready to go in the gym.
Cam’s high-protein diet is ideal if you want to gain muscle and lose fat, although it takes dedication to resist the temptation of sweet treats while ensuring you get as many essential nutrients as possible.
Here is Cam Gigandet’s diet:
- Egg whites
- Protein shake
- Skinless chicken breast
Cam Gigandet relies on dialed-in nutrition and supplements to gain muscle and torch body fat. His daily supplement and diet plan includes:
Cam Gigandet is a popular actor with a muscular body type and ripped abs. By doing more reps with lighter weights, Cam has transformed his physique into that of a professional fighter, and his hard work shows.
To get a body like Cam’s, commit to a training program with targeted muscle work every day, mixed in with cardio workouts to help body fat levels.
When paired with a low carb, high protein diet, this Cam Gigandet workout is one of the best ways to boost muscle mass for a ripped body.
It’s a very basic philosophy that’s worked for countless athletes, fitness competitors, and actors, so you can trust that this workout regime gives you more muscles and greater definition.
What do you think about Cam Gigandet’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE