What does Bradley Martyn’s workout routine look like?
Bradley Martyn is a bodybuilding YouTuber, personal trainer, owner of Zoo Culture gym, and an all round fitness entrepreneur. He began training when he was 15 years old.
Martyn also created his own workout program named “BMFit”. He started his online fitness program in 2006 and in 2014 he also started his own YouTube channel.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Bradley Martyn’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 190.5 cm – 6’3″
- Weight: 106 kg – 233 pounds
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthday: 22nd of May, 1989
- Accolades: CEO of AlphaCre8tivedesigns
“Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.”
Bradley Martyn doesn’t focus on lifting as much weight as he can. Martyn likes to incorporate many different exercises to target his entire body.
He means that it’s important to focus on the movement and control of the weight.
Bradley Martyn Workout Routine
Bradley Martyn mainly focuses on bodybuilding and isolation exercises. Martyn tries to slow down his reps and contract his muscles by doing a fair amount of weight.
When it comes to his diet he likes to change his source of protein each week, and he focuses on eating a lot of eggs.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s workout routine:
Monday: Chest Workout
Bradley Martyn’s chest routine features 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Bradey Martyn’s chest routine:
1. Barbell bench press (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Machine chest press (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Weighted dips (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Weighted push-ups (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
Tuesday: Back Workout
On this back routine, Martyn hits 4 different exercises.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s back routine:
1. Wide grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Dumbbell row (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Bent over barbell row (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Strict pull-ups (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
Wednesday: Shoulder Workout
His shoulder routine features 5 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s shoulder routine:
1. Dumbbell press sitting (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Straight bar front raise (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Dumbbell lateral raise (5 sets, 20-25 reps)
4. Cable face pulls (5 sets, 15-20 reps)
5. Barbell shrugs (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Thursday: Leg Workout
On his leg day, he hits 4 different exercises.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s leg routine:
1. Barbell Squats (5 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Front rack lunge (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Leg extensions (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Dumbbell lunges (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
Friday: Arm Workout
On this arm routine, Martyn performs 6 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 8 reps.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s arm routine:
1. Close-grip barbell bench press (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Bicep curls with bands (4 sets to failure)
3. Seated cable curls (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Seated overhead triceps extension (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Strict standing barbell curls (5 sets, 5-10 reps)
6. Triceps press (5 sets, 10 reps)
Bradley Martyn Diet
Bradley Martyn likes to consume different proteins every other week, and he believes in dieting clean and smart. Martyn sticks to eating a lot of vegetables and he also loves eggs.
He thinks that it’s important to find a balance in your diet to stay in shape. Eating clean and strict will help your body to stay in shape. However, he also has cheat days like most people, including doing eating challenges, which he publishes on his channel.
Here is Bradley Martyn’s diet:
- Whole wheat toast
- Bison Burger
- Flat Steak
- Green Salad
Bradley Martyn uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Bradley Martyn has an amazing physique and began his training when he was just a teenager.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.