What does Michael Rooker’s workout routine look like?
Michael Rooker is an American actor who earned the reputation of a perfect villain owing to his spine-chilling performance in the controversial psychological crime drama ‘Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.’
In recent years, he has gained a cult following owing to his performance as the blue alien ‘Yondu Udonta’ in the widely popular ‘Marvel’ franchise ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’
Within this article, we’ll discuss Michael Rooker’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 178 cm – 5’10”
Weight: 86 kg – 190 pounds
Age: 64 years old
Birthday: 6th of April, 1955
Accolades: CinEuphoria Awards, Winner, 2020
Michael Rooker shows off his flexing arms and abs and it puts most men his age to shame.
The best part?
He says he doesn’t have to do much to stay in this shape.
Michael Rooker’s Workout Routine
Michael Rooker works out 3-5 days a week. When it comes to his diet, he has his resting metabolism very high so he can maintain in very good shape. He stated:
“If you’re going to work out, you definitely need to utilize our food chain, too, either to bulk up with more muscle or actually gain more fat, whatever you want to do, whatever look you need to have.”
Here is Michael Rooker’s workout routine:
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
On Monday, he performs a chest, shoulders and triceps routine.
Here’s Michael Rooker’s chest, shoulders, and triceps routine:
1. Bench Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Shoulder Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Skull Crushers (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Incline Bench Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Shoulder Flys (4 sets, 12 reps)
6. Seated Tricep Overhead Extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
7. Dips (4 sets to Failure)
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
On Tuesday, Rooker performs a back and biceps routine by doing 7 different exercises with a total of 4 sets and 12 reps.
1. Deadlift (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Preacher Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Cable Rows (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Concentration Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Lateral Pulldowns (4 sets, 12 reps)
6. Hammer Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
7. Pull-Ups (4 to Failure)
On Wednesday, Michael Rooker’s performs an legs routine.
Here’s Michael Rooker’s legs routine:
1. Back Squat (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Leg Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Hamstring Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Quad Extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Weighted Lunges (4 sets, 12 reps)
6. Calf Raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
7. Pistol Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
Michael Rooker’s Diet
Rooker is sticking to a sustainable diet. He is able to have his resting metabolism “very high” and in control, enabling him to maintain an amazing physique and overall healthy lifestyle.
Here is Michael Rooker’s diet:
3 eggs, green salad, bacon
Chicken breast with brown rice and vegetables
Fish with lentils
Michael Rooker uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Michael Rooker is an amazing actor who is best known for starring in ‘Mississippi Burning’, ‘Sea of Love’, ‘JFK’, ‘Tombstone’ and ‘Jumper’ to name a few.
Rooker has influenced many by his ripped body he prepared for in ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’.