What does Joey Swoll’s workout routine look like?
Joey Swoll is a renowned American fitness model bodybuilder who has gained a lot of fame over the past few years. Swoll has been featured in different magazines and has won many hearts of his admirers.
Swoll has been able to build a large fanbase on social media and he has also written a fitness book which is titles ‘Train Harder Than Me’.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Joey Swoll’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 167.5 cm – 5’6″
- Weight: 88.5 – 93 kg – 205 – 215 pounds
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthday: 11th of January, 1983
- Accolades: Co-founder of a supplement company
Joey Swoll engages his exercises by performing flat bench, cable flies, pull-ups, and front barbell squats.
His squad routine includes pull-ups barbell squats and this exercise has helped him gained an incredible muscle mass. He performs his training at least 3 times a day.
Joey Swoll’s Workout Routine
Joey Swoll enjoys weightlifting and he mostly focuses on doing a workout that he feels happy doing. When he walks to the gym he feels good and feels even better when he leaves.
When it comes to his diet, he doesn’t consume sugar. However, he likes to consume healthy fats such as almond butter, nuts, olive oil, and peanut butter.
Here is Joey Swoll’s workout routine:
On this chest routine, Joey Swoll hits 5 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Joey Swoll’s chest routine:
1. Standing chest fly (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Chest press machine (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Seated chest fly (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Pec deck machine (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Incline dumbbell fly (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this back routine, Swoll performs 5 different exercises.
Here is Joey Swoll’s back routine:
1. Lat pulldown (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Rope pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Low machine row (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Single-arm machine row (5 sets, 8-15 reps)
5. Close grip cable row (5 sets, 8-15 reps)
On this shoulder routine, he hits 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Joey Swoll’s shoulder routine:
1. Dumbbell shoulder press (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Lateral dumbbell raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Reverse dumbbell fly (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Behind-the-neck barbell shoulder press (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Front delt raise with chains (3-4 sets, 12-15 reps)
Joey Swoll’s hits this leg routine by doing a total of 6 exercises.
Here is Joey Swoll’s leg routine:
1. Seated leg curl (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Seated leg Extension (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Leg press (5 sets, 8-15 reps)
4. Smith machine squat (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Seated calf raise (5 sets, 15-20 reps)
On this arm routine, he performs 7 different exercises with an average of 3 sets and 8 reps.
Here is Joey Swoll’s arm routine:
1. EZ bar preacher curl (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Dumbbell overhead triceps press (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Triceps rope pushdown (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Standing barbell curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Bodyweight dip (3 sets to failure)
6. Single-arm triceps extension (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
7. Cable curl with rope attachment (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
Joey Swoll’s Diet
Joey Swoll stays away from sugar and he believes that sugar is very detrimental.
Before he enters the gym he recommends people to eat food that includes high glycemic index food.
Here is Joey Swoll’s diet:
- Protein Shake
- Lean Meat
- Brown Rice
- Protein Shake
Joey Swoll uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Joey Swoll was often bullied when he was in college and he barely had any friends to count on.
Swoll discovered bodybuilding during this time which helped him deal with all of his anger, stress, and frustration.
After years of hard work his body transformed into an impressive physique and today, he is a successful full-time fitness model and bodybuilder.