What does Dan Bilzerian’s workout routine look like?
Dan Bilzerian is an American Internet personality, actor, gambler, and Instagrammer. In 2010, Bilzerian was voted as one of the funniest poker players on Twitter.
Bilzerian is not only great at being an incredible gambler he is also known for having a great physique. He takes his workout and diet seriously and is known for having a body like Hercules.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Dan Bilzerian’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 174 cm – 5′9″
- Weight: 85 kg – 187 pounds
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthday: 7th of December, 1980
- Accolades: War Dogs, Movie, 2016
Dan Bilzerian likes to focus on having functional strength. To obtain his strength he mostly focuses on mixing up his fight and weight training.
Bilzerian has stated: “The best type of workout really depends on your goals. For me, there is nothing better than lifting weights and eating clean”.
Dan Bilzerian’s Workout Routine
Dan Bilzerian is known for having an amazing lifestyle with a lot of expensive parties and yachts. Bilzerian enjoys training with other fitness celebrities such as Jon Skywalker and Bradley Martyn.
He likes to mix his training up and he combines powerlifting, mixed martial arts, and bodybuilding.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s workout routine:
On this chest routine, Dan Bilzerian hits a total of 4 different exercises.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s chest routine:
1. Barbell bench press (4 sets, 8-15 reps)
2. Alternating dumbbell bench press (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Bodyweight dips (4 sets to failure)
4. Dumbbell chest fly (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
On this back routine, Bilzerian performs 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s back routine:
1. Wide grip seated lat pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Dumbbell bent-over row (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Standing lat pushdown (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Close grip seated row (10-15 reps)
5. Weighted hyperextension (8-12 reps)
On this shoulder routine, he performs 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s shoulder routine:
1. Seated Arnold Press (4 sets, 15 reps)
2. Standing overhead press (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Incline dumbbell rear delt fly (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Hanging dumbbell lateral raise (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Standing barbell front raise (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
On this leg routine, Bilzerian hits 5 different exercises.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s leg routine:
1. Seated leg extension (4 sets, 15 reps)
2. Barbell squat (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Barbell walking lunge (4 sets, 15 reps)
4. Stiff leg dumbbell deadlift (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Donkey calf raise (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
Dan Bilzerian’s Diet
Dan Bilzerian contains lots of fiber, carbs, protein, vitamins, and other nutrients. Bilzerian normally eats around 5-7 meals a day to stay in shape.
Here is Dan Bilzerian’s diet:
- Four egg whites and two whole egg omelet
- Oatmeal with fruits and a scoop of protein powder
- Pre-workout shake
- Dry fruits
- Protein shake
4. Evening meal
- Protein smoothie
- Dry fruits
- Chicken or turkey
Dan Bilzerian uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
- Protein Shakes
- Pre Workout
Dan Bilzerian has an amazing body and his life is normally based on a lot of fitness.
He has very visible abs and a good muscle mass size. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.