What are the best DHM supplements?
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is a type of flavonoid and one of the most popular hangover cures.
The best DHM supplements offer a high dosage of this natural flavonoid, which is derived from the fruit of the Japanese raisin tree.
If you’re looking for hangover supplements to avoid headaches and nausea after drinking, DHM supplements are a good option.
Keep your eyes peeled for Hovenia Dulcis extract on supplement bottles, which indicates DHM that assists with alcohol intoxication by encouraging healthy liver function and alcohol processing.
We’ve put together a list of the best DHM supplements to keep on hand for liver support and enhanced hydration.
Check out the top DHM supplements available today listed below.
The Best DHM Supplements Compared
Our supplement lists are created by researching the best-reviewed products from the most reputable companies and web sources.
Here’s our list of the 10 best DHM supplements:
In A Rush? Here’s Our Top Pick:
10. Purisure – Dihydromyricetin DHM
Purisure makes the best DHM powder with 350mg of DHM per scoop.
This 100% pure DHM powder offers 285 servings in each 100g bag, providing ample after alcohol consumption support by boosting liver health and detox.
It’s gluten-free and third-party tested, ensuring a healthy and effective way to support alcohol processing in the body.
This pro-liver action makes it a popular powder supplement to take before going out.
Purisure says its powder can help protect the liver from damage linked to regular alcohol consumption.
It encourages the liver to quickly metabolize alcohol, restoring normal function and helping your body break free of hangover effects like headache and nausea.
All you need to do is mix one or two scoops with 8 oz. of water before or right after drinking. It can also be taken as a dietary supplement once or twice daily.
- Speeds up alcohol metabolism to prevent hangovers.
- Great bulk buy with 285 servings.
- Helps to protect and even repair the liver.
- Powder form dissolves quickly in water.
- Gluten-free and third-party tested.
- Purity and quality assured.
- Harder to take on the go.
- Lower dosage than many capsule forms.
9. Toniiq – Ease
Toniiq Ease is the best concentrated DHM supplement offering full liver support for a fun night out.
Each container has 120 capsules made from 50x super-concentrated extract.
In a serving size of three capsules, you get 1,500mg of reishi extract, 300mg of vine tea extract, and 300mg of milk thistle.
It’s recommended to take three capsules with water before drinking and three capsules after drinking.
Toniiq Ease says its next-morning support gives you 2,100mg of three highly potent nutrients for the best liver support.
The brand uses modern extraction methods to get highly purified, bioavailable concentrated ingredients that help the liver process alcohol quickly and effectively.
Thanks to rigorous lab testing and quality standards in these pure hangover pills, you can wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
- Super concentrated form with 2,100mg of nutrients.
- Combines 300mg of DHM with reishi extract and milk thistle.
- The brand is committed to bioavailable ingredient sourcing.
- Stops hangover headaches and nausea.
- Pure, potent, and lab-tested.
- GMP certified and made in the U.S.
- Need to take three capsules before and after drinking for best results.
8. NusaPure – Dihydromyricetin DHM
NusaPure DHM supplements aid in anxiety relief and hangover protection, with 400mg of DHM per veggie capsule.
You get 120 capsules in each bottle, offering a 100% vegetarian and non-GMO way to stop hangovers in their tracks.
Cellulose and silica for the capsules are the only ingredients other than DHM, providing a pure and potent hangover solution with no artificial flavors or gluten.
NusaPure says its small family business relies on the highest sourcing and manufacturing standards at its GMP registered facility in the U.S.
In addition to quality manufacturing, these supplements use an all-natural formulation for maximum strength and potency.
This product works as a sobriety support supplement and also encourages normal metabolic activities and liver function.
- 400mg of DHM per veggie capsule.
- All-natural formula for anxiety relief.
- Used as a sobriety support supplement.
- 120-day supply with maximum strength and potency.
- Vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- Made in the U.S. in a GMP facility.
- Lacks extra vitamins and nutrients other than DHM.
7. LongLifeNutri – Dihydromyricetin DHM
LongLifeNutri offers 120 vegetarian capsules in every bottle of DHM supplements.
There is 350mg of DHM per capsule, working as a pure and potent solution to hangover symptoms such as anxiety, headache, and brain fog.
Commonly taken after drinking, these quality DHM capsules are made from vegetable cellulose and magnesium steatate, with no gluten or GMOs.
LongLifeNutri says its formula takes advantage of naturally high potency levels to prevent hangovers, cure nausea, and protect the liver against alcohol damage.
It’s made in the U.S. under strict GMP standards, ensuring the safest and purest products.
Just one capsule a day is enough to support the liver and curb hangover symptoms after drinking alcohol, so you can wake up without feeling sluggish or foggy.
- Good value with 120 veggie capsules per container.
- Only need to take one capsule daily.
- 350mg of DHM per capsule.
- Combats anxiety, headache, and brain fog.
- Protects liver from alcohol damage.
- Gluten-free and non-GMO.
- No additional vitamins or minerals other than DHM.
6. Cheers – Restore
Cheers Restore has the top DHM supplement with milk thistle for ample liver protection.
The recommended serving size is three capsules offering 1,200mg of DHM and 75mg of vitamin C as ascorbic acid, which accounts for 83% of the daily value.
As a quality flavonoid supplement, it reduces GABAa rebound and helps the body restore and recover after alcohol consumption.
This formula is full of healthy, natural ingredients including vitamins B1, B6, B12, C, and E, plus milk thistle, potassium, prickly pear, and ginger.
The brand says its hangover pills will help you feel great after drinking and can offer daily liver protection if you take these capsules every day.
For adequate hangover prevention, just take 2-4 before going to bed.
- 1,200mg of DHM per serving.
- 75mg of vitamin C per serving.
- Contains milk thistle, and potassium.
- Provides ample liver support and protection.
- Doesn’t need to be taken before drinking.
- Can be used every day for liver health.
- Only 12 servings per container.
- 15mg of sodium chloride per serving.
5. WelEssentials – Dihydromyricetin DHM
WelEssentials makes high-quality DHM supplements with its vine tea pills.
Every bottle has 60 vegan capsules with 500mg of DHM per serving to support the liver and immune system.
The formula has trace elements and amino acids from the vine tea plant, which is high in natural flavonoids and antioxidants too.
Each batch is made in a GMP-certified facility and third-party tested for quality.
WelEssentials says its DHM pills support blood sugar and fats, improve the liver’s metabolism function, and boost immunity.
This powerful extract packs a big punch to kickstart liver function and metabolize alcohol quickly, so you don’t wake up with a hangover.
There’s no magnesium stearate, gelatin, soy, dairy, fish, peanuts, shellfish, wheat, yeast, tree nuts, or gluten in these supplements either.
- 500mg of 100% pure DHM per serving.
- Supports liver and immune system.
- Encourages healthy detox.
- Gluten-free and vegan hangover pills.
- GMP brand for high-quality supplements.
- Made in the U.S.
- Doesn’t have extra vitamins like some brands.
4. NatureBell – Dihydromyricetin DHM
NatureBell has the best value DHM supplements with 120 capsules per bottle.
These extra-strength 400mg capsules are used to prevent hangovers by taking two before drinking and two before bed.
These maximum-potency pills battle brain fog and headaches while supporting proper liver function.
There is no sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, or tree nuts in these hangover supplements.
NatureBell tests its DHM supplements to maintain safety and quality standards.
With all-natural ingredients made and tested in the U.S., these hangover pills are an effective way to prevent the uncomfortable symptoms of having too much to drink.
The capsules are small and easy to swallow and there’s no smell to these pills, unlike some other supplements that may smell like chemicals.
- Extra-strength hangover prevention.
- Good value with 120 capsules per bottle.
- Minimizes brain fog and headaches.
- Helps the liver process alcohol.
- Odor-free with no sugar, gluten, or dairy.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Lower DHM dosage at 400mg than some brands.
- Doesn’t contain additional vitamins or minerals.
3. Carefree Supplements – DHM Dihydromyricetin
Carefree Supplements has the best DHM multivitamin with 600mg of DHM per serving of two capsules.
These recovery pills contain B vitamins, milk thistle, electrolytes, amino acids, prickly pear, and alpha-lipoic acid.
The multivitamin formula combines vitamins, minerals, herbs, and electrolytes to replenish key nutrients and aid in healthy liver function for adequate alcohol processing.
The brand says its DHM supplements break down toxic byproducts, increase acetaldehyde metabolism, and help with liver function and detox.
The milk thistle is especially good for liver health, while the vitamin B complex boosts essential nutrients to keep you energized and ready to go even after a night of drinks.
This electrolyte booster is made in the U.S. and certified non-GMO.
- DHM multivitamin with vitamin B and amino acids.
- Contains electrolytes and milk thistle.
- Supports normal metabolic activity.
- Good for liver detox.
- Replenishes key vitamins.
- Non-GMO and made in the U.S.
- May cause jitters if you take more than two at a time.
2. Double Wood Supplements – DHM1000
Double Wood Supplements DHM1000 is the best high-dose DHM supplement, enhanced with electrolytes to help you stay hydrated.
There are 30 1,000mg capsules in each bottle, offering excellent liver support to aid in alcohol processing.
These supplements are made in the U.S. with high-quality natural ingredients like potassium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, and calcium.
The brand says its DHM1000 liver support supplements are third-party tested for potency, microbes, and heavy metals.
For the best results with alcohol consumption support, take two tablets for every 2-3 alcoholic beverages consumed. J
ust a serving of these DHM supplements with a glass of water before head gives you a good chance of waking up hangover-free after a night out.
- High dosage with 1,000mg of DHM.
- Contains electrolytes to stay hydrated.
- Alcohol consumption support with calcium and magnesium.
- Third-party tested for potency.
- Can be taken after drinking and before bed.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Contains sodium chloride.
- Only 15 servings per container.
1. Double Wood Supplements – Dihydromyricetin
Double Wood Supplements are the best DHM supplements overall with 300mg of DHM per capsule.
These non-GMO and gluten-free supplements are made in the U.S. and third-party tested to ensure optimal quality.
This is an alcohol consumption support supplement designed to help the body process alcohol quickly to alleviate uncomfortable hangover symptoms.
The brand says its DHM supplements support healthy liver function and should be taken before the first drink and after the last alcoholic beverage.
One or two capsules are enough to prevent hangovers and help to wake up refreshed.
The gelatin, cellulose, and magnesium stearate capsules are small and easy to swallow, while the manufacturer’s commitment to GMP standards offers peace of mind that these pills are safe, pure, and effective.
- 300mg of DHM per gelatin capsule.
- Encourages healthy liver function.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Third-party tested and made in the U.S.
- GMP manufacturing facility.
- Suitable for kosher diets.
- Only 30 capsules per container.
FAQs About DHM Supplements
Now that you know all about the best DHM supplements, let’s take a look at the most frequently asked questions about this popular hangover supplement.
Q: What Is Dihydromyricetin Used For?
Dihydromyricetin is used to prevent hangovers by helping the body metabolize alcohol quickly and supporting healthy liver function.
It is used to reduce liver injury, illness, and damage from alcohol consumption, and many people take it before or after drinking to stop hangovers before they start.
Sometimes medical professionals may recommend dihydromyricetin (DHM) supplements for sobriety support to help maintain liver function in those with alcohol dependencies.
Q: How Does DHM Work?
DHM is a herbal hangover cure that activates liver mechanisms to metabolize alcohol quickly, effectively getting it out of your system before these toxins can cause a hangover.
A DHM hangover supplement supports liver function and immune health, helping the natural detoxification process after drinking.
Depending on the supplement and its directions, you can take this powder or capsule before or after drinking to avoid unpleasant hangover side effects like headache, nausea, and brain fog.
Q: When Should I Take DHM?
With an estimated 37 million U.S. adults binge drinking at least once a week, hangover cures are in high demand.
If you want to try a DHM hangover pill, read the directions on the label as some formulas work best before or after alcohol consumption, while others have no recommendation.
Most people get the best success by taking a capsule or two before drinking and following up with another serving of DHM supplements before bed.
You can see what works best for your body and which safe serving stops you from getting hangovers.
Q: How Long Does DHM Last?
DHM is at its most potent when first taken, which is why most people take it just before and after drinking.
It may also be used for sobriety support and as a daily supplement, and those doses may encourage DHM to last longer and make an even bigger difference in the body’s liver function and detoxification process.
Q: Which DHM Supplement to Choose?
Choosing a DHM supplement depends on the dosage and how many capsules you want to take.
Most DHM pills range from 300-1,200mg and work as anti-alcohol intoxication medication, offering liver support to help your body process alcohol and prevent uncomfortable hangovers the day after drinking.
Always check the label for a full list of ingredients and intended benefits, and also look for brands that are committed to non-GMO and gluten-free product manufacturing.
Dihydromyricetin is a flavonoid derived from Japanese raisin tree fruit.
DHM is one of the top hangover cures that encourages liver function and alcohol processing, effectively limiting the effects of hangovers after drinking.
If you want to avoid headaches, nausea, and low energy levels post-drinking, DHM hangover pills are great to have on hand.
You can get these capsules in different dosages ranging from 300mg-1,200mg, and some brands even offer electrolyte support too.
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 best DHM supplements:
- Double Wood Supplements – Dihydromyricetin
- Double Wood Supplements – DHM1000
- Carefree Supplements – DHM Dihydromyricetin
- NatureBell – Dihydromyricetin DHM
- WelEssentials – Dihydromyricetin DHM
- Cheers – Restore
- LongLifeNutri – Dihydromyricetin DHM
- NusaPure – Dihydromyricetin DHM
- Toniiq – Ease
- Purisure – Dihydromyricetin DHM