If you’ve ever seen a photo of Jennifer Lopez and her 42-pack abs, you won’t be surprised to learn that the 50-year-old has an extremely disciplined exercise and diet regimen.
One of the extremely popular entertainers of today, Jennifer Lopez has shown her versatility to the world as a dancer, actor, and singer. She is still considered by many as the most ravishing woman in the entertainment industry.
Although Lopez is a superstar singer, she’s also been in quite a few movies and TV shows such as ‘Gigli’, ‘The Boy Next Door’, ‘Maid in Manhattan’, ‘Second Act’ and ‘Hustlers’.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jennifer Lopez’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 165 cm – 5’4”
Weight: 63 kg – 138,8 lbs
Age: 50 years old
Birthday: 24th of July, 1969
Accolades: Billboard Icon Award, Winner, 2014
Jennifer Lopez is a high-performance woman who is committed to reaching her goals. Lopez is an amazing singer, actress, and businesswoman who goes to have a huge passion for workout.
When it comes to her diet Lopez eats all organic and primarily meat and vegetables.
Jennifer Lopez Workout Routine
It’s so easy to let excuses keep you out of the gym, but Lopez has learned to hold herself accountable for maintaining her strength and agility.
Lopez switches up her routine all the time, working with different trainers when she’s in New York or Los Angeles.
Upper Body Routine:
Here’s Jennifer Lopez’s upper body routine:
1. Seated Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Spider-Man Push Ups (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Kettlebell Swings (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Incline Machine Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Tricep Kickbacks (3 sets, 12 reps)
6. Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Battle Ropes (3 sets, 30 seconds)
Lower Body Routine:
Here’s Jennifer Lopez’s lower body routine:
1. Back Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Hamstring Curls (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Straight Leg Kettlebell Deadlift (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Weighted Glute Bridges (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Leg Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
6. Weighted Step Ups (3 sets, 10 reps)
Jennifer Lopez Favorite Routines
She completes 20 reps of each move:
1. Wide Stance Squat
2. Reverse Lunges
3. Plank on a Medicine Ball – 30-second plank.
4. Lateral Lunge
5. Dumbbell Row to Tricep Extension – 10 reps on each side.
6. Shoulder Taps
7. Side Planks
8. Overhead Slams with Medicine Ball
9. Torso Rotation with Resistance Band
10. Squat with Row and Bicep Curls with Resistance Band
11. Tricep Extensions with Resistance Band
12. Medicine Ball Sit-ups
13. Weighted Jackknives
14. Russian Twists
15. Push-ups with Glider
16. Pike-up Planks
Jennifer Lopez’s Diet
Lopez eats all organic and primarily meat and vegetables. For her protein, she’ll have anything from chicken to pork, and she’s a fan of the spices used in Puerto Rican cuisine. Protein is also her go-to when she feels sluggish in the middle of the afternoon.
She doesn’t fool around with the snack monster and says she carries fruit and veggies with her to always have something healthy on hand if she feels hungry between meals.
Here is Jennifer Lopez’s diet:
Oatmeal with fresh berries, one scoop of protein powder
Veggie-filled salad, like with kale, toasted pumpkin seeds, crumbled queso, minced shallots, and a dressing made with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil
Grilled chicken breast with sautéed brussel sprouts and baked yams
Jennifer Lopez uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Jennifer Lopez is one of the greatest singers and actors of all time, so there is no wonder she has influenced millions of people by her workout routine and diet plan.