Daisy Keech Workout Routine
What does Daisy Keech’s workout routine look like?
Daisy Keech is an American fitness model, social media influencer, certified personal trainer, and aspiring actress. Daisy Keech was an original member of the teenage collective group of TikTok influencers, Hype House, in southern California.
Daisy has since disassociated from the group, but she remains an active social media influencer and fitness model.
Keech has an infamous hourglass figure that her followers and fans strive to achieve for themselves.
While we thoroughly researched Daisy’s fitness routine, this post does not contain her exact workouts. It’s a compilation of information from industry experts and details Daisy has shared on her social media channels.
- Height: 5’6″
- Weight: 120 Pounds
- Age: 23 Years Old
- Birthday: August 12, 1999
- Accolades: 6 Million Instagram Followers, 8 Million TikTok Followers
As a child, Daisy Keech was underweight and lacked muscle mass, which is why she got into working out.
Once she experienced significant muscle growth through consistent workouts, her love for fitness grew, and she’s been active in the gym since then.
On Daisy’s official Instagram account, her exercises focus on building individual muscle groups to tone up and achieve the look she wants.
Daisy Keech’s Workout Routine
Each Daisy Keech workout is designed for fat loss, so she incorporates many fat-burning exercises that get her heart rate up and keep her metabolism pumping throughout the day.
On her official YouTube channel, Daisy shares a popular hourglass workout that helps women of all shapes to build a figure that makes them feel confident and strong.
Here is Daisy Keech’s workout routine:
Monday – Abs
Daisy tries to incorporate an ab workout into her exercise regime three and four times a week. Here’s Daisy’s go-to ab workout:
- Elevated crunch (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Bent toe tap (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Reverse crunch (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Bicycle crunches (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Russian twists (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Leg raise (3 sets, 60 seconds)
- Superwoman (3 sets, 30 seconds)
- Scissor kicks (3 sets, 30 seconds)
Daisy’s ab workout is one of her most-watched YouTube videos, so she must be doing something right.
Tuesday – Arms & Shoulders
Daisy dedicates one day a week to burning out her arms and shoulders with free weights, resistance bands, and the Smith machine.
Keech likes mixing up what exercise equipment she uses in the gym. Here are the arm exercises Daisy does to sculpt her killer biceps and shoulders.
- Two-arm dumbbell curl (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Overhead dumbbell triceps extension (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Bosu ball plank (2 sets, 30 seconds)
Repeat these same exercises paired with other muscle groups throughout the week for maximum burn.
- Plank (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Superman (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell side lateral raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Arnold press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell front raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Rear delt fly (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Forward arm circles (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Reverse arm circles (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Front flutters (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Back flutters (3 sets, 20 reps)
Wednesday – Glutes
It’s no secret that Daisy’s glute workouts are why she gained so much popularity on social media.
She shares her secret to her perfectly toned bum through weight training and the use of resistance bands. Here is Daisy’s glute workout:
- Skater jumps (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Squat jumps (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Reverse lunge (3 sets, 40 seconds per leg)
- Seated clamshell (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Glute bridges (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Donkey kicks (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Banded kickback pulse, left leg (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Banded kickback pulse, right leg (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Standing glute raise (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Butterfly kicks (3 sets, 40 seconds)
- Bicycle kicks (3 sets, 40 seconds)
Thursday – Legs
Daisy never skips leg day, and it definitely shows. Strong leg muscles help to avoid injury and provide stability for the entire body. Here is Daisy’s leg workout:
- Single leg box squat (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Stiff-leg dumbbell deadlift (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Dumbbell walking lunges (3 sets, 10 reps per side)
- Dumbbell glute bridge (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Cable glute kickback (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Dumbbell box step-up (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
Friday – Rest
Daisy rests her muscles on Fridays and works on her meal plan, social media posting, and negotiating brand deals.
Saturday – Upper Body
On Saturday, Daisy works her upper body in the gym to tone and target her back, biceps, chest, and lats.
- Incline dumbbell benchpress (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell lateral side raise (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing dumbbell fly (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Wide grip lat pulldown (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Close grip cable row (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing cable rear delt fly (2 sets, 12 reps)
Sunday – Rest
Daisy Keech ends the week with another rest day. She may do some light yoga to give her muscles some love, but otherwise, she takes it easy.
Daisy Keech’s Diet
For Daisy Keech, diet means properly fueling her body for workouts and energy to last all day.
She eats mostly vegan and plant-based and tries to drink a gallon of water every day to keep her body properly hydrated and energized during exercise.
Daisy’s healthy diet consists of lean animal protein, like chicken and fish. She avoids sugar, junk food, white bread, and processed foods.
She fuels her body with natural foods that help power her workouts and keep her full of energy, and she drinks at least one
Daisy Keech gives herself one cheat meal per week but avoids gluten as much as possible.
Here is Daisy Keech’s diet:
- Avocado toast
- Fresh fruit
- Turkey bacon
2. Morning Snack
- Whey protein shake with almond milk
- Hummus and veggies
- Grilled chicken
- Fresh green salad with feta cheese
- Brown rice
4. Afternoon Snack
- Whey protein shake with almond milk
- Handful of almonds
- Chicken salad
- Brown rice
6. Late Night Snack
- Greek yogurt with almond butter
Daisy Keech relies on a few supplements aside from protein powder to keep her focused, energized, and feeling strong at the gym.
Here are a few of the supplements that she takes on a regular basis:
From humble beginnings with Hype House to her massive (and growing) social media following, the Daisy Keech workout routine proves that consistency is key to achieving your fitness goals.
Daisy is a great example for women who are trying to build muscle and find confidence in and out of the gym. As she continues to build a flourishing career, we’re confident Daisy Keech is just getting started in the fitness industry.
What do you think about Daisy Keech’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE