Which are the best olive leaf supplements?
Olive leaf extract is sourced from the leaves of olive plants.
It contains an active ingredient called oleuropein, which is believed to offer various health benefits, such as lowering cholesterol and blood pressure and supporting the cardiovascular system.
In this article, we’ve rounded up the best olive leaf supplements on the market to make things easy for you if you’re considering giving it a try.
So, without further ado, here’s a list of the 10 best olive leaf supplements:
The 10 Best Olive Leaf Supplements
The list of olive leaf supplements and figures mentioned below has been compiled from various web sources.
These are the 10 best olive leaf supplements:
10. NatureBell – Olive Leaf Extract
- Maximum Strength Made with Organic Olive Leaf Capsules...
- Rich in Natural Flavonoids and Polyphenols Combined...
- Supports Energy, Heart and Blood Health.
NatureBell extra strength olive leaf extract is formulated with natural flavonoids and polyphenols to support immune and cardiovascular health.
Each bottle comes with 200 capsules/servings, each containing 750mg of pure olive leaf extract.
NatureBell suggests that you may experience benefits ranging from increased energy to greater cardiovascular health by consistently taking olive leaf extract.
The supplement is 100% free from soy, dairy, and gluten and is tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
NatureBell recommends that adults take one capsule twice a day, preferably with a meal, to increase absorption.
9. Island Nutrition – Olive Leaf Extract
- 25% OLEUROPEIN — Super-strength 500mg Per Capsule...
- 20% HYDROXYTYROSOL COMPLEX — 25mg standardized for...
- AUTHENTIC — Made from true Mediterranean olive trees...
Island Nutrition olive leaf extract is made from true Mediterranean olives grown and extracted in Spain.
Inside each bottle, you’ll receive 90 capsules, all containing 500mg of olive leaf extract and 25mg of olive fruit extract.
Each capsule includes as much natural polyphenol as 1/3 liter of extra virgin olive oil.
According to Island Nutrition, taking olive leaf extract may support a healthy immune system, brain aging, blood pressure, cholesterol, and youthful skin.
For best results, Island Nutrition recommends starting off taking one capsule per day to test your tolerance and then slowly increasing the dosage to a maximum of three capsules per day, depending on how well you can tolerate it.
8. Nature’s Way – Premium Extract
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Standardized Olive Leaf...
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The...
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way...
Nature’s Way Premium Extract is standardized to 20% and formulated to support heart health.
You’ll receive 60 capsules/servings per bottle, all of which contain 250mg of natural olive leaf extract.
The premium supplement is non-GMO, gluten-free, and does not contain any sugar, salt, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Each capsule is made from plant-derived sources, including hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Nature’s Way recommends taking one capsule twice daily with food and water for best results.
7. Swanson – Olive Leaf Extract
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: Olive leaf capsules are rich...
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Each easy to swallow capsule has...
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Responsibly sourced from olive tree...
Swanson olive leaf extract capsules are rich in antioxidants that support your immune and cardiovascular system.
Per bottle, you’ll receive 120 capsules/servings, each containing 500mg of pure olive leaf extract standardized to 20% oleuropein.
Swanson suggests that taking olive leaf extract regularly can help boost the body’s natural defenses, support cardiovascular health, and promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol.
All ingredients used in Swanson’s olive leaf extract are responsibly sourced and free from preservatives.
Swanson recommends taking one capsule twice a day with a meal to get the most benefit from the supplement.
6. Naravis – Olive Leaf Extract
- THE MANY BENEFITS: A quick research on the topic will...
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT; olives are well-known as one of...
- BEST INGREDIENTS - HIGHEST QUALITY; Every vegetarian...
Naravis olive leaf extract is standardized to 20% oleuropein and designed to support brain, immune, and cardiovascular health.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules/servings, all of which contain 750mg of olive leaf extract.
According to Naravis, the powerful antioxidant may help support a healthy vascular and immune system and cognitive function.
The supplement is sourced from non-GMO European olive trees and is manufactured in the U.S.A following strict GMP guidelines.
For best results, Naravis recommends taking one capsule a day with water and food for better absorption.
5. Toniiq – Olive Leaf Ultra High Potency
- The most active olive leaf extract available: Toniiq...
- More oleuropein = more value & more health benefits:...
- Setting a new standard for purity: To ensure that you...
Toniiq’s ultra-high potency olive leaf extract is standardized to 40% and is one of the strongest olive leaf supplements on the market.
Each tub includes 60 capsules/servings, all containing 500mg of pure olive leaf extract.
The supplement is ethically sourced from family-owned farms and subjected to rigorous testing before and after manufacturing.
As it contains a higher concentration of oleuropein, you’re able to take fewer capsules but get much more support for your health, as each capsule contains 200mg oleuropein.
Toniiq recommends taking one capsule up to three times daily for best results.
4. Gaia Herbs – Olive Leaf Extract
- [PACKAGING MAY VARY] Includes 1 (120 Count) Gaia Herbs...
- 60 Day Supply - Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily...
- A vegan supplement that supports a healthy immune...
Gaia Herbs olive leaf extract comes in concentrated liquid capsules, which provide antioxidant protection and immune support.
You’ll receive 120 liquid capsules/servings per bottle, each of which contains 680mg of olive leaf extract and 50mg of oleuropein.
According to Gaia Herbs, the vegan supplement supports a healthy immune response and promotes overall cardiovascular health.
The capsules are made at a certified organic farm in NC, USA, and use non-GMO ingredients free from soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, and eggs.
Gaia Herbs recommends adults take one capsule twice a day between meals for the best outcome.
3. NusaPure – Olive Leaf Extract
- Loaded with polyphenols: 750 mg of Olive Leaf Extract...
- 120 vegan capsules: Each capsule contains 750 mg of...
- Still not sure? Do not worry! – As a small family...
The vegan olive leaf extract by NusaPure is 50% oleuropein and is formulated to support cardiovascular and immune health.
Each bottle includes 120 capsules/servings, all containing 750mg of olive leaf extract and 375mg of oleuropein.
NusaPure suggests that as the supplement is loaded with polyphenols, it may help support heart and cardiovascular health and overall immune well-being.
The supplement is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP registered facility and is 100% gluten-free.
NusaPure recommends taking one to two capsules a day for best results, depending on your tolerance, preferably with meals.
2. NOW Foods – Olive Leaf Extract
- STANDARDIZED TO 6% OLEUROPEIN: NOW Olive Leaf Extract...
- HISTORICAL USE: The olive tree has been an integral...
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGING POWER: Olive leaves have the...
NOW Foods olive leaf extract is standardized to 6% oleuropein and designed to support immune function and heart health.
You’ll receive 120 capsules/servings per bottle, all containing 500mg of olive leaf extract.
The supplement is manufactured under strict quality control conditions and has been awarded an NPA A-rated GMP certification.
NOW Foods has been supplying high-quality supplements since 1968, and all their products, including olive leaf extract, are manufactured in the USA.
For best results, the brand recommends taking one to three capsules a day as needed.
1. Healths Harmony – Olive Leaf Extract
- Pump ip the positives: You’re probably already aware...
- Packed with polyphenols: Our olive leaf capsules...
- A ton of benefits & vegetarian: From supporting normal...
Healths Harmony olive leaf extract is packed full of polyphenols to support optimal immune health.
Each bottle includes 60 capsules/servings, all containing 750mg of olive leaf extract standardized to contain 150mg of oleuropein.
The brand suggests that taking their supplement regularly may support healthy blood sugar levels, the immune and cardiovascular system, and combat oxidative stress.
The leaf extract is responsibly sourced from non-GMO trees, and the capsules are manufactured at a cGMP certified facility in the USA.
Healths Harmony recommends taking one to two capsules a day, preferably with meals, for best results.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the 10 best olive leaf supplements.
We’ve been using NOW Foods olive leaf extract for several years, and although we do take quite a few supplements, we think olive leaf extract is responsible for keeping our immune system healthy all these years.
So, if you’re thinking of giving it a go, try the one from NOW Foods.
If you enjoyed this, check out:
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 best olive leaf supplements:
- Healths Harmony – Olive Leaf Extract
- NOW Foods – Olive Leaf Extract
- NusaPure – Olive Leaf Extract
- Gaia Herbs – Olive Leaf Extract
- Toniiq – Olive Leaf Ultra High Potency
- Naravis – Olive Leaf Extract
- Swanson – Olive Leaf Extract
- Nature’s Way – Premium Extract
- Island Nutrition – Olive Leaf Extract
- NatureBell – Olive Leaf Extract