What are the best blood pressure monitors?
Blood pressure monitors are handy and efficient to have at home, whether you have an underlying health condition or you simply want to stay on top of your health.
As you shop around for a high-quality blood pressure monitor, make sure you know what features and functionality are important to you.
There’s definitely a blood pressure monitor on this list that will meet all your needs without costing a pretty penny.
In A Rush? Here’s Our Top Pick:
The 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors
In this article, we’re sharing some of the top blood pressure monitors with different price points, the accuracy of the device, and overall comfort and ease of using the monitor.
Here’s our list of the 10 best blood pressure monitors:
10. Care Touch Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
The Care Touch Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a great blood pressure monitor for the price. The Care Touch monitor offers a bright-lit screen, so viewing results on the monitor is easy in the dark. It takes less than one minute to complete the reading and will alert users if they have an irregular heartbeat.
Its memory function is impressive; with the touch of a button, you can access your previous 60 readings, including the date and time stamp. It’s a really convenient feature that may come in handy at some point.
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor
- Fast reading completed in less than one minute
- Can store up to 120 readings for 2 people
- The monitor is easy to use and starts reading BP with one button
- LCD screen with bright backlight
- Cuff fits most; measures 5.5″- 8.5″
- Batteries and convenient carrying case included
- 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon
- Most reviewers experience very accurate readings
- This monitor is battery-operated, and some reviewers have had issues with the battery life being too short
- Some reviewers say they’ve gotten inaccurate readings a few times
- Smaller cuff size is suitable for most wrists; it may not fit some
For an affordable, accurate blood pressure monitor that won’t break the bank or weigh down your bag or pocket, Care Touch has a great product. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the other guys, but it gets the job done.
Care Touch’s blood pressure monitor wraps around the wrist instead of the upper arm, making it an easier experience as it inflates and for removing it once your reading is complete.
9. Paramed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Paramed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an automatic blood pressure monitor that offers a large LCD display for quick, easy readings every time. It has an irregular heartbeat detection and has a self-check feature that ensures the cuff is put on correctly.
This blood pressure monitor also has enough memory space for 2 profiles for 2 different people. There’s a convenient voice broadcast mode that conveys readings through audio for users with different needs.
People as young as 20 can show signs of hypertension (high blood pressure), making it clear that even young people should monitor their blood pressure regularly. This monitor displays systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and heartbeats per minute.
- Checks for arrhythmia (heartbeat disruption)
- Arm cuff size is 8.7″ – 15.7″
- Large, oversized numbers and buttons for easy reading and use
- 4 AAA batteries included
- Features a low battery display and displays the date
- Zipper carrying case included
- Voice broadcast option (can be turned off)
- Shows the average values of blood pressure rates
- Some users report some inconsistent readings
- Many users don’t like the audio options on this monitor
If you’re in the market for a convenient, accurate blood pressure machine that has some bells and whistles without the hefty price tag, Paramed is a great choice.
Its handy audio functionality caters to users with various needs, and it’s small enough to fit in a purse, bag, or backpack without taking up too much space. As a brand, Paramed is well-trusted in the heart health community and is a great tool to have in the home.
8. Konquest Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Konquest Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor makes monitoring and managing blood pressure simple and efficient. It accurately tracks the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate and displays the date and time stamp for easy viewing.
The monitor also displays the pulse rate of the current user. With a one-touch operation and easily removable arm cuff, Konquest makes everything about measuring blood pressure quick and easy.
This home blood pressure monitor features an upper arm cuff that is adjustable and easy to get on, impressive storage, and includes everything you need — the blood pressure monitor, arm cuff, 4 AAA batteries, owner’s manual, and a convenient carrying case.
- Accurate readings in under 1 minute
- Large, backlit LCD for easy display and reading
- Irregular heartbeat & hypertension detector
- Can store 2 users with up to 120 readings
- One-touch operation is simple to use
- The upper arm cuff is easy on and easy off
- Arm cuff fits most adult arms; 8 ½ ” to 16 ½ ”
- This blood pressure monitor is more expensive
- Requires 4 batteries for use
Blood pressure management can be stressful and daunting if you haven’t done it on a routine basis. We appreciate the ease of use that Konquest’s digital blood pressure monitor provides, making it simple and not overwhelming to complete regular blood pressure readings.
The American Heart Association recommends monitoring blood pressure at home to get accurate readings, have information and data to share with your doctor’s office and to help with early diagnosis.
If you’re on the fence about making it part of your daily routine, Konquest’s product will make it easy to use on a daily basis and will support you in building healthier habits for your body.
7. Omron Bronze Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor has premium features for optimal heart health management, and it is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for health devices.
Measuring five more data points in the average reading, it’s no surprise why Omron is a trusted brand in the medical device field, and that they offer the best and most accurate readings for everyone.
This device provides both systolic pressure and diastolic pressure readings, irregular heartbeat detection, and any movement during a blood pressure reading. The accuracy of this machine is impressive; the monitor meets the Validated Device Listing (“VDL”) criteria for validation of clinical accuracy.
There’s a reason Omron is such a trusted name in the medical field; they’ve been creating heart-health devices for decades and have built an impressive name for themselves.
- Easy to use, one-touch design
- Measures five times more data points than average monitor for more accurate readings
- Captures accurate readings, irregular heartbeats, and body movement during measurements
- Stores 14 blood pressure readings for 1 user
- Backed with a 2-year warranty
- Arm cuff fits 9” to 17” circumference
- The wide-range D-ring cuff is designed for more comfortable measurements
- Does not offer a 2-user mode
- Stores smaller amount of previous readings compared to other monitors
- Some users report the arm cuff being flimsy
For a smaller blood pressure monitor that does the basics for a single user, the Omron Bronze Blood Pressure monitor could be the perfect fit.
If you just need a home blood pressure monitor to give accurate, reliable readings, this blood pressure monitor is an ideal choice and it won’t break the bank.
6. iHealth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The iHeart Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is great for the tech-savvy user who wants to store readings on their smartphone and keep track through an app. iHealth Track can be connected to a smartphone through Bluetooth, allowing you to monitor your heart health and improve your daily wellness.
It provides unlimited readings stored on iHealth’s app, with 99 readings stored on the monitor. Talk about storage space!
The monitor displays the date and time, has a blood pressure bar and a memory indicator, displays the pulse reader, along with systolic pressure and diastolic pressure simultaneously. With its convenient extra-large color display and LCD screen, it makes viewing and monitoring your heart health a breeze.
- Clinically accurate results every time
- XL multi-color display and LCD screen for easy viewing
- The arm cuff measures 8.7″ to 16.5″
- The coded Green/ Yellow/ Red display reveals if your readings are optimal
- Manage up to 99 readings on the monitor and unlimited readings on iHealth’s app
- Alerts users of heart rhythm disturbances
- 12-month warranty
- Clinically validated, FDA approved and doctor recommended
- Most features are beneficial and useful through the app
- Designed for a more tech-savvy person
If you are monitoring your blood pressure to improve your lifestyle and wellness, and are interested in using a mobile app to track your data, iHealth’s blood pressure monitor has neat features and an easy-to-use mobile app that will likely make your blood pressure management easy and enjoyable.
For the more techy users, iHealth makes a great product that has the bells and whistles you want without costing a fortune. If you’re using a fitness tracker to track your activity during the day, iHealth’s blood pressure monitor will complement that nicely.
5. Lazle Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Lazle Blood Pressure Monitor is an all-new and upgraded automatic blood pressure monitor that offers one of the largest backlit displays on the market. Its high-def backlit screen and large display make readings easy from anywhere in the world, day or night.
Featuring a large back-lit screen for easy readings at night or with low light, the Lazle blood pressure monitor can store data for two users with advanced measuring techniques, making it easy and efficient to keep track of your health on a daily basis.
- Offers dual user mode, stores up to 200 readings
- Checks for arrhythmia and irregular heartbeat
- 5.5″ LED display, high-definition backlit screen, and large display
- Comes with batteries and a carrying case
- Less than 1 minute to see your reading
- The adjustable upper arm cuff measures 8″ to 17″
- Display data includes systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate, user, date, and time
- Some users report inconsistent, higher readings
Lazle’s lightweight upper arm monitor makes checking your blood pressure anywhere simple and quick. If you’re on the go and need to keep track of your readings, Lazle is a great option.
Storing up to 200 readings for two users, Lazle also tracks any heartbeat failures that could otherwise go unnoticed and is compact enough to take with you on the go. If you have a spouse or family member who also needs to monitor their blood pressure, this machine is of great value.
4. Greater Goods Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor comes with everything you will need to accurately and efficiently track your blood pressure.
The neat feature that Greater Goods provides is its quick-inflate technology, which triggers the arm cuff to begin inflating as soon as you put it on in order to get the most accurate reading possible. It saves time and battery and features a bright display for easy reading.
Keep an eye on high blood pressure with a home blood pressure monitor that quickly inflates, increasing accuracy, and utilize the healthy range monitor to determine where your ideal blood pressure lies.
- Bright, backlit display with large buttons for easy use
- Stores data for 2 users, up to 60 readings each
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Features quick-inflate technology
- The healthy range monitor shows where your optimal health lies
- An adjustable arm cuff makes readings comfortable
- Battery-operated or can be used from a wall outlet
- The reading starts at the beginning of the cuff’s expansion, unlike most blood pressure monitors
- Some users struggled to get an accurate reading
For home blood pressure monitors, Greater Good offers a fantastic option that can be plugged into the wall or used with batteries — it’s up to you!
Offering accurate blood pressure readings and multiple users, Greater Good is a worthy investment to detect irregular heartbeats, keep an eye on blood pressure levels, and have the right data for your doctor’s office.
3. Omron Gold Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
For the highest quality blood pressure monitors money can buy, most people find Omron to be the best choice. The Omron Gold Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor has all the bells and whistles; a dual LCD screen, storage management, and a mobile app with additional features and data.
This Omron device also has a high morning average indicator that alerts the user if their systolic or diastolic measurements are out of normal range when there is a higher risk for heart attack or stroke. Not only is it efficient, but it’s easy to use; a push-button start turns the device on and you’ll have your reading in less than 30 seconds.
- Dual LCD screen
- Stores 120 readings for 2 users
- Results available in 30 seconds or less
- Includes 4 AA batteries
- Calculates morning blood pressure and alerts the user if it’s out of normal range
- The upper arm cuff measures 9″ to 17″
- Works with Omron mobile app for additional data and storage
- A soft, wide-range D-ring cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement
- 5-year warranty
- High price point
- Some users report inaccurate readings
For the best consistent readings, the Omron blood pressure cuff does a fantastic job of monitoring and measuring blood pressure and relaying it to the user in an easy-to-understand way.
While some blood pressure monitors can be clunky and hard to use, Omron has designed a user-focused device that can be used on the go, at home, or anywhere in the world. It will fit easily in your backpack, purse, or bag and deliver results in under a minute.
2. Omron Platinum Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron Platinum Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a next-level digital blood pressure monitor with all the bells and whistles. Featuring nearly 20 indicators and alerts, this medical device is one of the best blood pressure monitors you can get today.
Get accurate blood pressure readings every time, sync your heart health data in the mobile app, and gain peace of mind that you are doing all you can to manage your heart health and general wellness.
- Stores 200 readings for 2 users
- Free 6-month premium mobile app trial
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Features a high-contrast black, backlit dual-display LCD screen
- Fast readings allow the user to immediately compare their current reading to their previous reading
- Comes with a 6-year warranty
- The AC adapter means you can use the device any time, even if you’re out of batteries
- The upper arm wide-rang D-Ring cuff measures 9″ to 17″
- Detects irregular heartbeat, movement during measurements, and much more
- High price point
For the most efficient features and indicators on a blood pressure monitor, an Omron Blood Pressure Monitor is the way to go. They make blood pressure monitoring an easy and efficient part of your daily routine.
The Platinum version has great upgrades and features, so if you want to maximize your heart data and health history for your own information or your doctor’s office, you can’t go wrong with this device.
1. Withings BPM Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
In our humble opinion, the best blood pressure monitor is the Withings BPM Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
For the most useful and practical blood pressure monitors, Withings BPM Connect is the gold standard. For ease of use, it couldn’t be better. All you have to do is put on the cuff, press start, and relax for your reading.
The Withings BPM Connect automatically sends your readings and data to your smartphone, logs the data, and you can go on with your day.
This smart blood pressure monitor gives consistent blood pressure readings, is compact and easy to use, and can be used virtually anywhere, thanks to its 6-month battery life!
- Instant easy-to-read results on the device’s screen and a complete journal in the app
- Allows up to 8 users
- The screen shows the numbers that matter with a color-coded indicator
- FDA-cleared device
- Easily email data reports to your doctor’s office
- Tracks systolic and diastolic measurements
- Unlimited data storage and access to your readings
- Works with Apple Health
- The device is rechargeable via micro USB and lasts up to 6 months on one charge
- High price point
- Some users struggle to use the arm cuff correctly
If you’re looking for more than just a blood pressure reading and want more information and data to analyze, Withings BPM Connect is the right choice for you.
It’s got the technology to keep users intrigued while also offering legitimate, accurate readings that can be easily sent to your doctor for review.
With a 6-month battery life and the ability to do readings on the go, it really is the full package.
An accurate, reliable blood pressure monitor can make all the difference for your heart health.
It’s best to find one that has the features and functionality you need to properly manage your blood pressure and overall wellness.
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 best blood pressure monitors:
- Withings BPM Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Omron Platinum Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Omron Gold Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Greater Goods Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Lazle Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- iHealth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Omron Bronze Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Konquest Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Paramed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Care Touch Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor