The 10 Best Argan Oils
What are the best argan oil products?
Derived directly from the kernels of the argan tree, argan oil is a popular supplement to rejuvenate the look and feel of hair, skin, and nails.
It helps nourish and moisturize skin, rejuvenate hair and nails, and can be ingested orally to boost the immune system, lower cholesterol, and more.
Keep reading for the best argan oil products money can buy.
The Best Argan Oil Products
Our supplement lists are created by researching the best-reviewed products from the most reputable web sources.
Here’s our list of the 10 best argan oil products:
In A Rush? Here’s Our Top Pick:
10. Acure – Argan Oil
Acure is a widely popular skincare brand known for its clean ingredients and commitment to making skincare more accessible for everyone through affordable prices and high-quality products.
This argan oil is vegan and cruelty free and works to restore skin and hair’s appearance, texture, and tone.
- It’s paraben free, sulfate free, and made without mineral oils, petrolatum, and formaldehyde.
- Acure’s argan oil is rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins.
- It can soothe dry elbows, heels, and any sensitive skin areas during dryer months.
- The oil has a lightweight consistency that is easily absorbed.
- Some users disliked the pump used for the application of this product.
- Some critical reviews said this oil didn’t absorb fully into their skin.
9. US Organic – Argan Oil
If your hair feels dry and in need of a boost, US Organic has an excellent reputation for rejuvenating the look and feel of any hair type.
Made with 100% pure argan oil imported from Morocco, this organic argan oil will take care of your hair and restore its health and shine.
- US Organic argan oil is USDA Certified Organic.
- It is 100% pure and natural.
- It’s cruelty free and manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- This oil is rich in essential fatty acids with a quick absorption rate.
- Some reviewers claimed this product wasn’t thick or heavy enough to absorb into the skin properly.
8. Eclat Skincare – Argan Oil
Eclat’s pure argan oil is an affordable option if you’re new to this oil and want to see what benefits it can bring to your skin, hair, and nails.
This pure argan oil is rich in micronutrients that naturally penetrate the skin without leaving a sticky residue behind.
It’s hand-harvested in Morocco and hand-pressed in small batches; plus, this company supports small farms and women’s cooperatives.
- This oil is 100% non-comedogenic, dermatologist approved, cruelty free, and made without silicone or water.
- It is cold-pressed to preserve natural nutrients, including vitamin E.
- Eclat’s argan kernels are handpicked at their ripest for maximum potency.
- It’s never diluted or mixed with any fillers.
- Some reviewers claimed this oil was too thin to absorb into the skin properly.
7. Majestic – Pure Argan Oil
They have a pure argan oil that doesn’t break the bank or leave your skin feeling sticky? Sign us up!
Majestic’s pure argan oil is engineered to help improve hair’s thickness and shine.
With a few drops in the palm of your hand, pull your hands through your hair, and let these moisturizing oils get to work. Massage into a dry scalp for an additional boost.
- Majestic offers 100% pure argan oil.
- Theirs is an authentic, cold-pressed, southwestern Moroccan argan oil.
- It’s made without additives, fillers, or fragrances.
- The oil has a smooth texture that absorbs quickly.
- It can be applied to hair, scalp, skin, cuticles, and other dry spots.
- Most reviews claimed this argan oil was too heavy for skin but effective for hair.
6. ArtNaturals – Argan Oil
This vegan, cold-pressed carrier oil is drawn directly from the kernels of the argan tree, making it a safe and effective argan oil for consumption.
There are zero impurities in this carrier oil that can impact your health, and this argan oil comes with a convenient dropper lid that makes measuring dosage easier.
- This is 100% pure argan oil.
- ArtNaturals argan oil is sustainably sourced and Certified USDA Organic.
- It’s effective at replenishing dry, damaged, or cracked skin.
- They offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed, risk free.
- This product is vegan and cruelty free.
- This argan oil minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It regulates the skin’s pH levels to improve its appearance.
- Some reviewers were not pleased with the smell of this argan oil.
5. Aria Starr Beauty – Argan Oil
Aria Starr Beauty’s argan oil is a portable, easy-to-pack option for those who travel often and need a bottle they can pack easily, without sacrificing quality or health benefits.
Particularly useful for its anti-aging properties, this pure argan oil also helps moisturize hair, beards, nail cuticles, dry skin, and more.
- It is pure argan oil, certified organic.
- The argan oil has natural healing properties for anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Aria Starr’s oil has no added fragrance—it’s an all-natural scent.
- It’s unrefined, paraben free, and free of preservatives to produce the purest oil possible.
- This oil is not USDA Organic.
- Some reviewers claimed this oil caused skin irritation.
4. VoilàVe – Argan Oil
If you have skin issues such as eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis, this is the argan oil for you.
ViolàVe’s pure argan oil reduces dryness and itching on the skin’s surface while promoting skin health and healing.
It’s a natural moisturizer that will relieve dry skin and provide protection against the elements.
- It’s certified organic, 100% pure argan oil.
- The VoilàVe oil is made without fillers, fragrances, or additives.
- Their argan oil is cold pressed from harvested argan kernels.
- The oil softens and moisturizes dry skin, nails, beards, lips, and more.
- VoilàVe’s argan oil promotes natural hair growth when added to shampoo and conditioner and repairs damaged hair follicles.
- Some reviewers claimed this oil left a greasy residue on their skin.
3. Kate Blanc Cosmetics – Argan Oil
For an organic, cold-pressed argan oil that stimulates hair growth, moisturizes skin, and protects nails, look no further than Kate Blanc Cosmetics.
This organic argan oil is a triple threat for hair, skin, and nails. Ideal for all skin types, this product won’t irritate your skin or leave any residue behind after application.
- It is a USDA Certified Organic argan oil.
- Their argan oil is effective at stimulating hair growth, as well as promoting healthy and shiny hair.
- Kate Blanc’s argan oil moisturizes skin and reduces blemishes, wrinkles, scars, and other skin issues.
- Consumers receive a 100% satisfaction guarantee or their money back.
- The Kate Blanc argan oil has a non-oily, non-greasy consistency.
- It has 8,000 5-star reviews.
- This product has gone through processing to remove the scent; those who favor a minimally processed oil may prefer other options.
2. PURA D’OR – Argan Oil
This cold-pressed argan oil is ideal for any skin type, regardless of whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin.
Its hydrating and anti-aging properties will help restore your skin’s natural glow and your hair’s shine.
Antioxidants from organic argan oils help protect your hair and skin from environmental elements, such as cold wind and smoke.
- PURA D’OR offers a USDA Certified Organic argan oil.
- It is a premium-grade moisturizer.
- It’s non-toxic, cruelty free, and bottled in the USA.
- Their argan oil boosts hydration levels in your hair and packs a punch with vitamin E and fatty acids to promote growth and repair.
- The oil’s anti-aging properties reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes.
- Consumers receive a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The product has over 10,000 5-star ratings.
- Some reviewers didn’t like the smell of this oil.
1. Cliganic – Argan Oil
In terms of quality and effectiveness, there isn’t a better option out there than Cliganic’s organic argan oil.
It’s made with just one ingredient—you guessed it—organic Moroccan argan oil from the kernels of the argan tree.
While many argan oil brands claim to be the best and cleanest version, few can boast of being USDA Certified Organic AND having just one ingredient in their product.
If you’re looking for an argan oil treatment that checks these boxes, pick up some Cliganic Argan Oil today and see how it nourishes and rejuvenates your skin, hair, and nails.
You won’t regret the purchase!
- It’s cold-pressed carrier oil, imported from Morocco.
- Cliganic’s argan oil is USDA Certified Organic with one ingredient and no additives, fillers, or added fragrances.
- It is a non-GMO and cruelty-free product.
- The oil is not diluted—it contains only oil from the argan plant (Argania Spinosa).
- The Cliganic oil is specifically formulated to combat dry skin and promote healthy hair and nails.
- It can be a miracle worker for damaged skin, stretch marks, dry hair, and more.
- This argan oil has 12,000 5-star ratings.
- Over-applying the product to hair may cause greasiness.
FAQs About Argan Oil Products
Whether you’re interested in argan oil for hair, skin, nails, or all three, there is some important information you should know before you begin using it.
Find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about argan oil products here.
Q: What is argan oil good for?
Moroccan argan oil is a rejuvenating hair, skin, and nail oil that has gained popularity in recent years thanks to its moisturizing properties.
Argan oil can be applied to dry skin to increase its moisture and improve its appearance. The moisturizing oils help hydrate all skin types, even sensitive skin.
It also has rejuvenating properties for hair and nails. Many use argan oils as a hair treatment, particularly those with curly or fine hair. A few drops go a long way!
You can ingest argan oil and receive many health benefits along the way. It is linked to diabetes prevention and lowering cholesterol levels.
Q: What is the benefit of argan oil?
The high concentration of vitamin E and other nutrients in organic Moroccan argan oil makes it an effective and powerful immune system booster.
The fatty acids in argan oil fight to lower your cholesterol and blood lipids, which can help improve cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Argan oil is also used to protect skin against sun damage and treat acne, and its antioxidants can help reduce symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Argan oil can also speed up the healing of some cuts and wounds, thanks to those powerful antioxidants.
It can also help reduce stretch marks anywhere on the body.
Q: Can you use argan oil every day?
While argan oil is safe to use daily, it’s not necessary.
Argan oil is chock full of vitamins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties that are very nourishing and rejuvenating.
Their strength and effect on your skin, hair, and nails can last 2–3 days at a time.
Over-application of argan oil isn’t necessarily dangerous, but it may yield some annoying side effects, including greasy hair or oily skin.
You can prevent this from happening by applying argan oil 2 or 3 times a week.
Q: How do you use argan oil as a moisturizer?
To use cold-pressed argan oil as a face moisturizer, be sure to apply it at the end of your skincare routine. Once you’ve used toner, serums, and moisturizers, argan oil is up to bat.
Most argan oil products come with a dropper applicator, so you can easily control how much product you’re going to use.
Squeeze a few drops into your hands, and dab it all over your face and neck.
Q: Should I use argan oil in the morning or night?
Argan oil can be used as a moisturizer in the morning and at night; just be sure to let it fully absorb.
Extra hydration can be achieved by adding argan oil to your evening facial lotion—it will lock in a full night’s sleep of moisturizing.
Finding the best argan oil is no easy task. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you may be hesitant to purchase a new facial oil. We get it!
The argan oils on this list are the best in the business and will help rejuvenate and nourish your body from the inside out.
Whether it’s combating dry skin or damaged hair, improving your cuticle strength, reducing stretch marks, or boosting your immune system…argan oil does it all.
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 best argan oil products:
- Cliganic – Argan Oil
- PURA D’OR – Argan Oil
- Kate Blanc Cosmetics – Argan Oil
- VoilàVe – Argan Oil
- Aria Starr Beauty – Argan Oil
- ArtNaturals – Argan Oil
- Majestic – Pure Argan Oil
- Eclat Skincare – Argan Oil
- US Organic – Argan Oil
- Acure – Argan Oil
What’s your favorite argan oil product? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE