What are the best pull-up bars to buy?
When it comes to working out, we all know it can be a bit of a struggle at times.
But, using home fitness equipment, like pull-up bars, can help eliminate excuses and make working out easier.
So, to make things simple for you, we’ve rounded up the best pull-up bars to buy right now, so all you have to do it choose your favorite and get going.
Here’s a list of the best pull-up bars to buy.
The 10 Best Pull-Up Bars to Buy
These are the best pull-up bars to buy:
10. Uflyy Fitness Pull Up Bar
- ✔【NO SCREWS INSTALLTION】This pull up bar is...
- ✔【UNIQUE LOCKING FEATURE】The doorway pull up bar...
- ✔【WIDE APPLICATIONS】No screws installation allows...
The Uflyy Fitness Pull Up Bar offers a no screw solution that’s easy to set-up and install.
It has been designed with anti-skid devices on each side to ensure the pull-up bar is held firmly in place when performing exercises and can be adjusted to suit the size of multiple door frames.
The bar can be used for a variety of activities, including chin-ups, hanging leg raises, crunches, and push-ups, and uses thickened anti-slip foam to ensure a comfortable grip while minimizing hand fatigue.
Once installed, fasten the anti-slip locks, and you’re good to go.
9. HAKENO Pull Up Bar
- ✅[NO Screws & NO Drilling Installation]Only take...
- ✅【Locking Mechanism & Larger Anti-slip pad】Made...
- ✅[NO Marks Left On Door] Using soft anti-skid PVC...
The HAKENO Pull Up bar is a simple piece of home fitness equipment that requires no screws or drilling to set-up.
You’ll be able to start doing pull-ups in a matter of minutes.
The no screw design includes anti-skid silicone pads on each side of the bar, which keep it nice and stable, and a lockable mechanism that makes sure the bar doesn’t loosen as you apply weight to it.
The bar is made from a double thickened steel pipe and comes with slip-resistant foam grips to make your workout as comfortable as possible.
Just like other pull-up bars on the list, you can use the HAEKENO pull-up bar to perform exercises like leg raises, chin-ups, push-ups, crunches, and dips.
8. SIEBIRD Pull Up Bar
- 【NO Screws & NO Drilling】Only take minutes to set...
- 【Sturdy Locking Mechanism】Patented security lock,...
- 【Adjustable Pull Up Bars】The length of strength...
Designed with anti-skid technology, the SIEBIRD pull-up bar can be set-up and locked in place in a matter of minutes.
Its patented security lock technology provides a 360° locking mechanism that ensures the bar stays fixed in position.
You can adjust the bar to fit door frames between 28.3″ and 37.8″, and the comfortable grips are made from soft foam and wrapped in nylon.
It does not require any screws to install, and can easily be mounted at different heights on the door frame to perform a variety of different exercises.
Thanks to its adjustable mounting mechanism, the SIEBIRD pull-up bar is suitable for pull-ups, chin-ups, leg raises, dips, crunches, and sit-ups.
7. Komsurf Pull Up Bar
- 2020 LATEST UNIQUE SAFE DESIGN: Heavy-duty steel...
- EASY & QUICK INSTALLATION -NO SCREWS NO HOLES : Ultra...
- 10+ SPORT VERSATILE USE FOR UPPER BODY STRENGTH: This...
This heavy-duty steel pull-up bar requires minimal effort to install, so you can start working out in no time.
The bar fixes to your doorframe without the need for screws, bolts, or fasteners, and come equipped with foam door pads to prevent unwanted damage to your door frame.
It can support up to 300lbs and can be used to target multiple muscle groups like your back, arms, chest, shoulders, and abdominals.
There’s no need to worry about developing calluses or blisters, as the comfortable soft foam grips ensure your hands are kept in good working order, while also proving additional grip support.
6. ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – 12 comfortable grips & various...
- UPPER BODY STRENGTH - Strengthen entire upper body and...
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & INSTALL – Slip-in design fits...
If you’re looking for a home gym solution that allows you to work on multiple muscle groups, then the Multi-Grip Pull Up bar from ProsourceFit is precisely that.
You’ll be able to perform several different exercises, targeting different muscle groups.
For example, you can do leg raises to strengthen your abdominals or pull-ups and dips to build your back, biceps, shoulders, and triceps.
The pull-up bar comes with twelve comfortable grips and various handles, allowing you to use a wide or close grip.
It takes hardly any time to unbox and install and can be fitted to most standard doorways (24″ to 36″).
You’ll also get two additional foam covers for the outer handles to protect your doorframe.
The ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar is built from high-grade steel and can support up to 300lbs.
5. Sagler Pull Up Bar
- portable pull up bar Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups,...
- dip station fits standard doorways, Excellent for pull...
- chin up bars three grip positions, narrow, wide, and...
The Sagler pull-up bar is a heavy-duty piece of fitness equipment that’s ideal for pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, and more.
Built to accommodate most standard doorways, the Sagler pull-up bar can fit up to a 36″ wide door without the need for any screws or drilling, as it relies on leverage to hold itself.
The all-in-one pull-up bar can be installed in seconds and is great for home workouts.
You’ll be able to do chin-ups, pull-ups, hanging leg raises, dips, and push-ups, as the pull-up bar can also be placed on the ground.
Six non-slip grips allow you to vary your workout positions, so you use a wide, narrow, or neutral-grip, without causing hand fatigue or calluses, to hit muscles from different angles.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness Pull Up Bar
- STURDY CHROME PLATED STEEL BAR: Train like a pro with...
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Easily adjust this exercise bar so...
- COMFORT GRIPS: Minimize risks of calluses or hand...
Sunny Health & Fitness has created a simple but sturdy pull-up bar that’s easy to set-up and supports up to 220lbs.
The chrome-plated steel bars length is easily adjusted from 24.5″ to 36″ by rotating the bar until it’s your required length.
Soft foam comfort grips reduce the risk of hand cramps and calluses, and when placed on the floor, the bar can also be used to perform push-ups.
You’ll be able to perform chin-ups, pull-ups, and leg raises when mounted in a doorframe, and sit-ups and crunches when it’s positioned as a foot anchor.
If you like to keep things simple, this is an ideal choice!
3. IRON AGE Pull Up Bar
- SMART HOOK TECHNOLOGY-With the revolutionary invention...
- ZERO ASSEMBLY-Simply hook right on the doorframe, no...
- SIX INCH HIGHER-The upper handle bar is 6 inches higher...
The third best pull-up bar to buy is made by IRON AGE.
They’ve created an ergonomically designed pull-up bar that protects your wrists from injury while maximizing versatility.
The foam grips on the upper bar are split into four and, when combined with the angled grips on the ends of the bar, offer a wide range of grip options to suit multiple exercise variations.
To prevent damage to your door frame, the IRON AGE pull-up bar comes with foam door pads that help to avoid any marks or scratches on your door frame.
After you’ve finished your workout, the IRON AGE pull-up bar folds away in a breeze and stored to save space.
The pull-up bar can fit a door width of 22.83″ to 36/.22″ and support up to 400lbs!
2. Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pull Up Bar
- Portable gym that can be used as a doorway pull up bar...
- Wide grip curved ergonomic handles offer three grip...
- Turn over and place on the floor for situps, pushups...
Perfect Fitness’s multi-gym pull-up bar can support up to 300lbs and can be placed in multiple positions to perform various exercises.
You can put it in doorways up to 33″ wide and 6″ deep to perform pull-ups, leg raises, and chin-ups, or turn it over and put it on the floor to do sit-ups, push-ups, and dips.
The padded handles provide three grip positions: normal, wide, and hammer, and the bar is fitted with thick foam pads to protect your door frames.
You won’t need to do any drilling with this pull-up bar, as it does not require any screws, due to its simple clip-on design.
1. Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH - This pull up bar for doorway...
- SAFE and SECURE - Heavy-duty chrome steel doorway pull...
- VERSATILE USES - Get fit and strong by using the door...
The Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar is built from heavy-duty chrome steel and comes with non-slip extra-long foam grips.
The bar comes with three sets of screw-in door-mounts to ensure a secure fit and can be adjusted to go between a 26″ to 39″ door frame.
It supports up to 300lbs, based on using the recommended heavy-duty door mounts, and is perfect for your home workouts set-up.
By using this pull-up bar, you’ll be able to perform pull-ups, chin-ups, leg raises, dips, sit-ups, and crunches, as it can be placed at different heights within the door frame to accommodate your needs.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best pull-up bars to buy.
Home fitness equipment has come on leaps and bounds over the years, hasn’t it?!
With a few pieces of carefully selected equipment, some would argue that you don’t even need to go to the gym.
However, we like to do both, especially as we love to squat and deadlift, which can be challenging to do at home.
If you enjoyed this list, you might also like:
Here’s a quick recap of the best pull-up bars to buy:
- Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar
- Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pull Up Bar
- IRON AGE Pull Up Bar
- Sunny Health & Fitness Pull Up Bar
- Sagler Pull Up Bar
- ProsourceFit Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
- Komsurf Pull Up Bar
- SIEBIRD Pull Up Bar
- HAKENO Pull Up Bar
- Uflyy Fitness Pull Up Bar